How To Configure Hushmail Settings
Hushmail started in 1999 is a free e-mail service that anyone can use. It has millions of users from all over the world as its popularity is gaining more and more users each day. The most attractive services like vanity domain, email services with advanced security, privacy in the email are few that have helped Hushmail grow its popularity.
Hushmail email service has been started for Apple devices too. Users can use Hushmail email on their iPhone, iPad or Mac device with ease by making the simple configuration on their Apple device. However the installation and configuration process is easy, few of the users might face technical issues that can be a hurdle in accessing the Hushmail email. Thus they need to contact the support team on Hushmail Technical Support Number immediately.
How to use Hushmail on iPhone?
A user having iPhone can make use of their Hushmail email account easily by making a change in the setting of their device. Follow the below steps for Hushmail iPhone setup.
- Tap on Settings and select Mail, Contacts & Calendars.
- Choose iCloud and tap on Add Account.
- Select Hushmail from the list.
- Type imap.hushmail.com in the incoming server setting and smtp.hushmail.com in the outgoing server setting.
- Save the settings.
- Now go to Settings and select your Hushmail email account.
- Tap on Advanced Settings.
- Enter 993 in port number and select SSL Yes for the incoming emails.
- Enter 25 in port number for the outgoing emails.
- Hushmail email is now ready on your iPhone device.
How to use Hushmail on mac?
You can also use Hushmail email on your mac computer easily. Follow the below instructions:
- Click on Preferences from the mail menu.
- Click on Accounts and click on the + button to add an email account.
- Enter the Hushmail email id and password. Then click “Continue”.
- For the Incoming mail server, enter the following details:
- Select IMAP as the account type.
- Write anything to describe your account in the Description field.
- Type “imap.hushmail.com” in Incoming Mail Server field.
- Type your Hushmail email address in User Name
- And then type your account password in the Password field.
- For the Outgoing mail server, enter the following details:
- Type “smtp.hushmail.com” in Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Click on “Create account” to finish the setup process.
How to use Hushmail on iPad?
To use Hushmail on your iPad, you can use the above setting of Hushmail for iPhone. Only your device has changed but the setting remains as of iPhone. Thus, if you are using iPad then no need to worry. Just follow the instruction to make the configuration on iPhone and use Hushmail on your iPad.
Hushmail technical support phone number
In case, you are facing technical issues with your Hushmail account then you can get Hushmail Tech Support by calling on the Hushmail technical support phone number anytime. The service is open round the clock. You will get quick and effective solutions for your issues.