Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support: Install and Protect The System From All Sorts Of Threats
Kaspersky antivirus provides the most advanced form of protection to your computer, laptop, Mac, iOS-based devices, and Android devices. They have different types of products for personal and professional environments. But all their products are meant for complete safeguard from viruses, spyware, malware, and any other internet based threats. Kaspersky antivirus technical support helps your machine to work at its optimum level. The software is easily controllable through the online control system.
Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service: How To Download
Before start downloading, you need to undertake some pre-installation activities with the help of Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service, as mentioned below:
Check whether your system is Kaspersky antivirus compatible or need some changes. Kaspersky is downloadable in wide many OS, like the following ones:
- MS Windows XP Home edition SP3
- MS Windows Professional x86/SP3 or x64/SP2
- MS Windows Vista all versions with (32/64 bit) with 1GB or 2GB RAM
- MS Windows 7 or 8
- MS Windows 10 Home/Pro/ Enterprise
The following browsers can be used to download Kaspersky antivirus:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 8-11
- Mozilla Firefox
Besides, the general requirements are as follows:
- At least 480 MB of free hard disk space
- If you are using a CD then the machine requires CD/DVD drive
- For activation, you need an internet connection while installing the software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or any of the above-mentioned browsers in its updated version
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or any upper version
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
Apart from these basic requirements, check some other important aspects too. These are mentioned below:
- Remove permanently any other existing software before downloading Kaspersky.
- Remove incompatible software present on the computer. You can get details regarding this just by dialing Kaspersky antivirus technical support number.
- If you are working on some other software or using the internet, just complete the task before starting this job.
Now, as your device is ready for the installation, follow the steps mentioned below to download Kaspersky antivirus systematically:
- Access Kaspersky lab website and download the installation file. A command will prompt you to run the file. Click on the “Run” option.
- A new screen will be visible, click on the “Install” button and also accept the term and condition. You can also read the license agreement in details by clicking the link in this window.
- Now, a notification window will be visible. Click on the “Yes” button.
- The system will take some time to install. After the installation process is completed, a new window will be visible with the heading “The application is installed successfully”. Click on the “Finish” button.
- If you have the license to activate the antivirus on multiple devices, you can do so in the same process as mentioned above. Here, you have to use the same activation code on all the computers or other devices while installing Kaspersky.
If you have bought the antivirus in CD form from a retailer, you can get the activation code on the box. You have to load the CD in the CD drive to download Kaspersky; however, the steps remain more or less the same. In any situation, you are unable to use the retail CD for loading the antivirus, you can follow the steps mentioned below, if any problem occurs, contact Kaspersky antivirus technical support team:
- Download the installation file and install the antivirus in the same process mentioned above.
- Activate the software with the help of commercial activation code which is available in the “Quick start guide”.
Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Support: How To Remove Download Error
If the computer is infected and that has remained unnoticed while downloading Kaspersky, “Installation error 1304” may occur. In such a situation, the system is to be disinfected completely before downloading the antivirus. For this, you need either Kaspersky rescue disk 10 or Kaspersky virus removal tool 2015. Otherwise, you may take help of Kaspersky antivirus customer support for the same.
The new versions of Kaspersky antivirus contain Advance disinfection technology. To activate this technology, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the settings within the antivirus system.
- Click on “Additional” where you will find the option “Threats and Exclusions”.
- Check the box before “Enable Advanced disinfection technology”.
- Close the window and restart the machine.
Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service Phone Number
This is the most efficient and updated tech support for all Kaspersky users. You can call anytime to them with any issue or query regarding Kaspersky antivirus customer service. The Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support team consists of technically sound and experienced executives who are trained to help you on any Kaspersky Antivirus related problem like the following ones:
- Kaspersky is slowing down the device.
- Kaspersky is not working.
- The computer is automatically shutting down right after downloading Kaspersky.
- Kaspersky uninstallation issues.
- Issues related to upgrading upgradations existing version or auto-upgradations is not working.
- Issues related to multiple devices downloading of Kaspersky with a single activation code.
Kaspersky Antivirus Techincal Support Details & Customer Service Number:
Phone Number: 1-844-353-5969
Working Hour: 365 Days 24 hour
Contact Kaspersky: https://usa.kaspersky.com/about/contact
Service: Kaspersky Antivirus not working, unable to load, installation or activation error and all kind of issues
Type Of Connecting Service: Kaspersky Antivirus Technical Support Number, Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service Number, Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Support Number
Official Support: https://support.kaspersky.com/